- Opportunities from the Integration of Simulation Science and Data Science
- W. Gropp and R. Harrison (chairs). May 2018.
- Future Directions for NSF Advanced Computing Infrastructure to Support U.S. Science and Engineering in 2017-2020
- W. Gropp and R. Harrison (chairs). April, 2016.
Directions for NSF Advanced Computing Infrastructure to Support
U.S. Science and Engineering in 2017-2020: Interim Report,
- W. Gropp and R. Harrison (chairs). Oct. 2014.
- CFD Vision 2030 Study: A Path to Revolutionary Computational Aerosciences
- Report to NASA, J. Slotnick, A. Khodadoust, J. Alonso,
D. Darmofal, W. Gropp, E. Lurie, and D. Mavriplis. Nov. 2013
- NSF-ACCI Task
Force on Software for Science and Engineering
- Report of the NSF-ACCI Task Force, chaired by David Keyes and
- Designing a Digital Future: Federally Funded Research and Development in Networking and Information Technology
- Report of the NITRD Working Group, chaired by Ed Lazowska and David Shaw.
- Applied Mathematics: Critical Research Directions for the U.S. Department of Energy
Report of an independent panel, chaired by David Brown. Also available from SIAM.
- Fusion Simulation Project
- Report of the aforementioned project and its panels, with the
final meeting in May 2007. Chairs Arnold Kritz and David Keyes.
Workshop on Programming
Languages for High Performance
Report of the Workshop on Programming Languages for the High
Performance Computing, December 12-13, 2006, Albuquerque, NM.
Science Case for Large Scale
Applications, Volume 2
- Report of the SCaLeS Workshop,
June 24-25, 2003, Arlington, Virginia.
An earlier version is available as Science
Case for Large Scale Applications, Volume 2 (November, 2004)
- High-Productivity Programming Languages and Models Workshop
- Report of the High-Productivity Programming Languages and Models Workshop,
May 17-20, 2004, Santa Monica, California.
- Research Agenda for
High Productivity Language Systems
- Report of a workshop, December 2004, Washington, D.C.
- Operational Issues and Deployment Issues for
Clusters and Grids
- A report on the Cluster and
Computational Grids for Scientific Computing workshop, held in Lyon, France,
in September, 2004. The report was authored by Philippe d'Anfray (CEA / DSI),
Jack Dongarra (University of Tennessee and Oak Ridge National Laboratory),
William Gropp (Argonne National Laboratory and University of Chicago), and
Bernard Tourancheau (Sun Microsystems laboratories).
- Advanced Computational Materials Science:
Application to Fusion and Generation IV Fission Reactors
- Report of the Workshop on Advanced Computational Materials Science:
Application to Fusion and Generation IV Fission Reactors, March 31-April 2,
2004, Washington, D.C. Also available as an ORNL Report (ORNL/TM-2004/132).
- First Steps toward a Roadmap
- Report of the first Multiscale Mathematics
Workshop, May 3-5, 2004, Alexandria, Virginia.